Sunday, December 3, 2006

AMBIGUITY...............


Time has no time to wait for me
i have no notion to stop it for me
thought to act is dormant and calm
i have no spree to kindle and warm

Neither do i have something to desire??
nor do i have something to inspire
challenges are far off from thought
yet fears are so close to heart

Time is what I have in my stand,
like the sand pouring out of hand
broken and shattered is the glass in stand
also the hope to hold the time ,like sand

Ambiguity persists in thought and act
it longs,exists and remains a fact
now time wants to stop for me
but what do i have ,worth a wait for it????
ambiguity is all what i have ,with me
what is ,worth a wait for it..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suma each of your poems are like piece of Art & like a painting. "..Neither do i have something to desire??
nor do i have something to inspire.."

I just love it...I dont have any more words to describe the beauty of your thoughts which you have spilled over the canvas to make this appear no less than a wonderful painting....

chsantosh said...

thats totally cool.. my name is santosh.. im friend of srinivas tennety(srinidhi).. keep up the good work. visit my blog at www.gradentrepreneur.blogspot.com